- Licensed in Real Estate in 1982.
- Sold over $55 million in personal sales volume of home sales in one year as a Realtor.
- Sold entire subdivision phase of homes as common practice, in only one day.
- Sold a total community of 409 single family homes and over 1,000 townhomes in 3 days.
- Sold entire subdivision of 187 lots for a developer, in only two days.
- Pre-sold over 3,000 homes a year as marketing manager for the #2 home builder in the U.S.
- Art Director for the world's largest advertising agency.
- Owned full service Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations Agency for over 15 years, successfully representing real estate companies and both large and small builders and developers.
- Interests include motorcycle riding (Harley), fly fishing, photography, hiking, horseback riding, cooking and travel.
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Award winner
- Degrees in Marketing, Photography and Graphic Art, Denver, Colorado.
- Real Estate CyberSpace Specialists (RECS)
- Member of the National Association of Realtors. (NAR)
- Member of Professional Photographers of America (PPA)
- Member of International Sterling Society
- Luxury Home Specialist
- Builders Representative aiding in the research, design, marketing and all communication between buyer and builder
- New Construction from design, marketing, through to close of escrow
- Land/Home Subdivisions
- Resort/Golf Communities
- Historical Districts
- Commercial/Income property
- Vacation Rental (VRBO and AirBnB)
New Construction Homes
- Marketing Manager for 2nd largest home Builder and Developer in the U.S.
- Builders Representative for several highly profitable builders
- Extensive Pre-Sale Marketing and Sales Experience
- Custom Home and total Community Designer
- Sedona/Verde Valley
- Downtown Phoenix
- Paradise Valley
- Vacation/Second Home
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes